Saturday, January 12, 2013

Jalan and Jibril of Two Damn Twins


http://lookbookillust.tumblr.com/post/40336214696/jalan-and-jibril-d-of-those-damn-twins-so-im

Jalan and Jibril D of Those Damn Twins
So, I’m constantly browsing Lookbook  to look for my next victim and I randomly came upon Jalan’s looks. I’ve seen his looks before but his most recent look really caught my eye. Then, to my astonishment HE’S A TWIN. Not only does he have a twin but they’re both equally as fashionable! 
Jalan and Jibril are twins who currently live in LA, but originate from Paris. They have an amazing eye  for fashion, patterns and styling. They really seem like a lot of fun. They have this really neat etsy where they sell Vintage men’s fashion!!
I’ve never drawn twins. It was kinda fun! 
Commission Me!! (YES, my commissions are open!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my facebook page!

Followers