Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jenny Cook of Hello Margaret

Jenny Cook of Hello Margaret!

Soooo I wanted to draw Jenny because she's been a faithful viewer of my blog. I always see her liking my new lookbookillust posts and this is kind of a thank you to her for the support! hahaha. I know it sounds lame but it makes me smile whenever someone likes a post of mine. It's encouraging and I can honestly say that the followers of LookbookIllust have really encouraged me to keep making art after i graduated! <3 So i thank Jenny and my other viewers for that. 
Jenny is working on starting her own Vintage shop online and I'm really looking forward to seeing what she does. I love her DIY projects and my favorite things she's posted was her Peter Pan Collar Peplum Top Tutorial. 
Commission Me!! (YES, my commissions are open!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my facebook page!

Followers